This hemp derived, full-spectrum oil is formulated for all your pets injuries and illnesses. By using the entire phytocannabinoid profile of the hemp plant – no isolation of certain cannabinoids – your pet can benefit from the full spectrum of hemp’s healing powers. Contained in a hemp seed oil carrier, this potent remedy is capable of supporting your dog against a whole host of life’s ailments – and it’s convenient and easy-to-use.
Wild Thing Pets 500 mg Full-Spectrum Oil is virtually tasteless and odorless. Your pet will find it easy to ingest, making it hassle-free for you to include CBD into your pet’s daily routine. What’s more: it’s non-GMO, gluten-free, and lab-tested. Simply put, when you give your pet Wild Thing 500 mg FSO Tinctures he/she is receiving all the benefits of hemp-derived CBD oil.
Our promise to you and your pets:
We stand by the quality of our products, like your pets stand – or sit – by your side. Wagging tails and loud purrs are our goals – because a healthy pet is a happy pet.
- “Entourage Effect” of the comprehensive phytocannabinoid profile – your dog gets all the healing benefits of each cannabinoid, without the side-effects (non-psychoactive)
- CBD extracted from organically grown, 100% American hemp
- Chemical-free: No solvents, preservatives, herbicides, or pesticides
- Lab-tested for quality and consistency
Healthy Pets, Happy You.
Ingredients: Natural inputs you and your pets can both pronounce.
- 100 % American-grown hemp cannabidiol extract (CBD)
- Hemp seed oil.
Directions for Use: Shake well before each use, like your dog after a good bath.
- Oral: Drop the recommended amount of 500 mg under your pet’s tongue and allow absorption to occur for approx. 90 seconds (or as long as your pooch will sit, stay, shake a paw!)
- Ingestion: Incorporate into your pet’s favorite meal. Be wary of the amount you use – not every dog has the same tolerance level. Only add a few drops, or as befits yours pet’s CBD tolerance.
- Topical: Apply a few drops to your pet’s skin and lightly massage in.
Shake well before use. Give 1-2 servings daily as desired. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place. Keep this product out of direct sunlight. Always talk to your vet before giving any supplement product.
DISCLAIMER: THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) has been known to have some negative effects on canines – give to your dog at your own risk. These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Wild Thing Pets® products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Information contained in or made available through the Wild Thing Pets® website is not intended to constitute or substitute legal advice or consultation from veterinary professionals. https://verlota.com/terms-and-conditions/