This hemp derived isolate is prepared using pure crystalline CBD sourced from locally grown hemp plants of the highest quality. The extract is then blended with Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT) coconut oil; the high bioavailability of coconut makes it an excellent carrier for CBD.
Wild Thing Pets 250 mg CBD Oil is virtually tasteless and odorless. Your pet will find it easy to ingest, making it hassle-free for you to include CBD into your pet’s daily routine. What’s more: it’s non-GMO, gluten-free, and contains no THC. Simply put, when you give your pet Wild Thing 250 mg Isolate Tinctures he/she is receiving CBD isolate in its purest, most potent form possible.
Our promise to you and your pets:
We stand by the quality of our products, like your pets stand – or sit – by your side. Wagging tails and loud purrs are our goals – because a healthy pet is a happy pet.
- 100% THC free = ZERO psychoactive effects
- CBD extracted from organically grown, 100% American hemp
- Chemical-free: No solvents, preservatives, herbicides, or pesticides
- Lab-tested for quality and consistency
Healthy Pets, Happy You.
Ingredients: Natural inputs you and your pets can both pronounce.
- CBD Isolate: 100 % American-grown hemp CBD isolate
- Coconut oil (MCT).
Directions for Use: Shake well before each use, like your dog after a good bath.
- Oral: Drop the recommended amount of 250 mg under your pet’s tongue and allow absorption to occur for approx. 90 seconds (or as long as your pooch will sit, stay, shake a paw!)
- Ingestion: Incorporate into your pet’s favorite meal. Be wary of the amount you use – not every dog has the same tolerance level. Only add a few drops, or as befits yours pet’s CBD tolerance.
- Topical: Apply a few drops to your pet’s skin and lightly massage in.
Shake well before use. Give 1-2 servings daily as desired. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place. Keep this product out of direct sunlight. Always talk to your vet before giving any supplement product.
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Wild Thing Pets® products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Information contained in or made available through the Wild Thing Pets® website is not intended to constitute or substitute legal advice or consultation from veterinary professionals. https://verlota.com/terms-and-conditions/